We have a lot to cover this week, but before we get to our list of items, here is the contact details for the Infosec Institute that we mention on the show:
INFOSEC INSTITUTE / INTENSE SCHOOL
Toll Free – 866-471-0059 x 7185
Direct – 708-689-0131 x 7185
On this show we talk about (and more):
* New Report Says Cyberspying Group Linked to China's Army
* Q&A on Attacks by the Comment Crew
* Unusually detailed report links Chinese military to hacks against US
* Chinese Hackers Blamed for Intrusion at Energy Industry Giant Telvent
* The new Presidential Executive Order and the State Of The Union speach
* A Hacker finally has a face, and yes he is Chinese (is there a theme here?)
* Oxford University blocks Google docs
* New Adobe PDF Reader 0 Day and Acrobat exploit found in the wild
* Apple provided plugin removed from browsers
* Facebook, Twitter and Apple hack sprung from an iPhone dev forum
* DDoS Attack on Bank Hid $900,000 cyberheist
* ShmooCon Firetalks 2013
* iOS 6.1 hack lets users see your phone app, place calls
* LA Times Exploit on their website was there for 6 weeks
* New vulnerability in Blackberry Enterprise Server
* Key Figure in Police Ransomware activity and 10 of his buddies arrested
For show notes, contact, suggestions and more details about the Security Decoded Series visit the show page at: or .
Want Security Decoded automatically and on the go, subscribe to the Security Decoded podcast in iTunes or your favorite podcatcher software. You can also get Security Decoded on most internet radio networks like stitcher. We are also available on the microsoft store so you can listen on your zune, xbox and more. Still sporting the blackberry, you can get us there too.
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel or our netcasts at any of your favorite netcast / podcast outlets.
We love input on what you would like to know or if you have an idea for a new Security Decoded tip, you can contact us via email or phone at the show information page.